Red Bull Energy Drink,...
Highlights of Red Bull Energy Drink, 250ml
When to drink: On the road, during lectures, & study sessions, at work, while doing sports, playing video games, or going out day and night.
Vitalizes Body and Mind. Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, university students and travellers on long journeys.
About the product:
• Red Bull Energy Drink’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group
Vitamins, Sugars, Alpine Water
• One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of
• The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Energy Drink is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent
amount of apple or orange juice – 11 g per 100 ml.
• Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
• Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique
marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category – Energy Drinks – was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE CAN
Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and
appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets.
Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
There are no inquiries yet.